Speech therapy in KALINKA is provided by experienced speech therapists who use modern methods and approaches in treatment of a wide spectrum of speech disorders.
- Disorders in articulation
- Fluency disorders
- Receptive and expressive speech disorders
The therapeutic approach includes initial assessment of the disorder and/or communication problem after which a specific individual program is developed.
Speech exercises and other activities are organized depending on the age of the child and may include:
- Interaction during play, use of pictures, books and other objects as part of language intervention to help stimulate language development.
- FORBRAIN method for improving perception and processing of one’s own speech.
- Exercises for correct pronunciation of sounds and syllables
- Instructions for parents on how to practice speech therapy at home